When you have that impossible area to mow let the Aiemery AM80 Boom mounted Flail mower makes it possible. This mower is designed to trim those impossible places. Places like Roadside Brush, Maintaining your Fence Lines, Clearing out that Ditch, Mowing those pesky branches that hang down and scratch the top of your vehicles, Mowing between the sidewalks and roadways, Mowing around the pond, Cleaning along the creek, Clearing over the top of the fence or getting that brush that is over the edge of the embankment.
An arm boom mower is a type of machine used for mowing and trimming large areas of grass and other vegetation. It consists of a mechanical arm that is attached to a tractor or other type of vehicle, and a cutting head that is mounted on the end of the arm.
When the arm boom mower is in operation, the operator uses the vehicle's controls to maneuver the arm and cutting head into position. The cutting head is usually equipped with sharp blades or other cutting mechanisms that spin rapidly, slicing through vegetation as the arm moves back and forth.
The arm boom mower is designed to be highly maneuverable, allowing the operator to reach tight spaces and difficult-to-reach areas. Some models are also equipped with hydraulic systems that allow the cutting head to be angled or rotated as needed, further increasing the machine's versatility.
Overall, an arm boom mower is a highly effective tool for mowing and trimming large areas of vegetation quickly and efficiently, making it a popular choice for landscaping and agricultural applications.
An arm boom mower is a versatile piece of equipment that can be attached to a tractor or other type of vehicle to cut and trim grass, brush, and other vegetation. Here are some of the benefits of using an arm boom mower:
1. Increased productivity: Arm boom mowers can cover a lot of ground quickly, which makes them ideal for large-scale mowing and landscaping projects. With their long reach, they can easily access hard-to-reach areas, including ditches, slopes, and embankments, which would be difficult to mow with traditional equipment.
2. Reduced labor costs: Because arm boom mowers are so efficient at cutting and trimming vegetation, they can help reduce the amount of labor required for mowing and landscaping projects. This can translate into significant cost savings for businesses and individuals.
3. Improved safety: Arm boom mowers can be operated from a safe distance, which reduces the risk of injury to the operator. They are also equipped with safety features, such as shields and guards, which can help prevent accidents and injuries.
4. Versatility: Arm boom mowers can be used for a variety of mowing and landscaping tasks, including cutting grass, trimming hedges, and clearing brush. They are also suitable for use in a range of environments, including parks, golf courses, and roadside areas.
5. Environmentally friendly: Arm boom mowers are often designed to be eco-friendly, with features such as low-emission engines and energy-efficient designs. This makes them an excellent choice for businesses and individuals who want to reduce their carbon footprint and protect the environment.
When choosing the right arm boom mower, there are several important factors to consider. Here are some key considerations to keep in mind:
1. Cutting Width: The cutting width of an arm boom mower determines how much area you can cover in a single pass. Choose a cutting width that is appropriate for the size of the area you need to mow.
2. Reach: The reach of an arm boom mower is how far the mower can extend from the mounting point. Choose a reach that is appropriate for the type of vegetation you need to mow and the terrain you will be working on.
3. Power Source: Arm boom mowers can be powered by a tractor or a hydraulic system. Choose a power source that is appropriate for your equipment and the tasks you need to perform.
4. Blade Type: There are several different blade types available for arm boom mowers, including rotary, flail, and saw blades. Choose a blade type that is appropriate for the type of vegetation you need to mow and the level of precision you require.
5. Maintenance Requirements: Consider the maintenance requirements of the arm boom mower, including cleaning, sharpening blades, and replacing parts. Choose a model that is easy to maintain and repair.
6. Price: Arm boom mowers vary widely in price, so consider your budget when choosing a model. Remember to factor in the long-term costs of maintenance and repairs.
7. Brand and Warranty: Choose a reputable brand that offers a warranty for their product. This will ensure that you receive quality equipment and can have peace of mind knowing that you are covered in case of any issues.
By considering these factors, you can choose the right arm boom mower for your needs and ensure that you get the most out of your investment.
Minimum Tractor Weight of 3,200 lbs Recommended. Always check stability with the boom at full reach and close to the ground before using without an additional counterbalance. When the boom is fully extended about 4 inches off the ground, push down on mower head. Tractor tire must not lift.
The recommended horsepower for an Arm Boom Mower can vary depending on the specific model and size of the mower. Generally, Arm Boom Mowers require a minimum of 25-30 horsepower (hp) to operate efficiently, while larger models may require up to 100 hp or more.
It's important to consult the manufacturer's specifications for the specific model of Arm Boom Mower you are interested in to determine the recommended horsepower for optimal performance. Factors such as the size of the mower, the type of terrain being mowed, and the thickness and density of the vegetation being cut can all affect the horsepower requirements.
· Tractor 3-point Hitch Cat. I & II.
· Independent Self Contained Hydraulic Circuit with High-Efficiency Aluminum Gear Pump.
· Max. 540 RPM PTO.
· Hydraulic Valve System Operated by Flexible Cables & Control Unit with Mechanical Levers.
· High-Strength Framework Pre-Engineered for 3-Point Hitching to Cat. I & 2.
· Ground knives made of Hardened & Heat Treated Steel.
· Wear-Resistant Bushings with Lubricating Nipple.
· Lift Truck Connections.
· 35 Floating Cutting Head.